1. It is assumed that the authors accept the publication principles of the Journal of ASBU Law Faculty when they submit their works to the Journal.
2. Journal of ASBU Law Faculty is published semi-annually.
3. The works submitted to the Journal must not be published elsewhere or sent for publication. The authors’ submissions demonstrate their commitments in this regard.
4. The opinions in the works published in the Journal and the responsibility stemming from them belong to the authors.
5. The work, which is sent as a hardcopy to the Journal, is not returned to the author. The author is informed solely about the results of evaluation.
6. Works should be written in “Microsoft Office Word” program. Copyright Form must be signed and submitted in pdf form.
7. The works can be written in Turkish, English, German or French. The works submitted to the Journal should comply with writing and citation rules. Abstract in the works submitted to the Journal should be included at least 100 words. If the language of the work is Turkish, abstract section should be Turkish and the translation of this part into English, German or French should be included in the work. If the language of the work is other than Turkish, an abstract in this language and the translation of this abstract into Turkish or English should be included in the work. In the abstract section, at least five keywords and the titles of the work in both languages should be included.
8. The authors should write their titles, contact information, working places and ORCID numbers in the footnote specifying their names and surnames.
9. Authors are deemed to have accepted that their submitted works are ready to be published. In the preliminary examination conducted by the editors, works, which do not comply with the scientific standards and writing guidelines of the Journal and include spelling errors overmuch, are rejected.
10. After the preliminary examinations, the works are evaluated by journal reviewers in compliance with blind peer review system. If the corrections are requested in the report of the journal reviewer, the author can make solely the changes pursuant to specified corrections in the report. After the changes, if necessary according to the report, the work is sent to the journal reviewer again. If one of the reviewer reports is positive and the other is negative, a third reviewer is consulted.
11. Only the works which are approved by the journal reviewers are published in the Journal.
12. If the works are approved for publication, all publication rights of the works including electronic publication belong to Law Faculty of Social Sciences University of Ankara. No copyright fee, in this regard, will be paid to the authors.